Transactional and Corporate Law Services
Chernis Law Group P.C. renders a broad range of general transactional and corporate services to its clients. Founding attorney Michael S. Chernis places emphasis on those clients in the cannabis or ancillary businesses, including:
- Drafting of documents associated with entity formation (corporations, partnerships, LLCs) such as shareholder agreements, by-laws, operating agreements
- Drafting corporate governance documents (meeting minutes and resolutions)
- contracts for key employees
- buy-sell agreements for shareholders
- contracts with vendors and business partners (distributors, biomass producers)
- Management agreements (MSA) for a cannabis business and related transaction documents
- White-label manufacturing agreements between cannabis brands and licensed manufacturers
- Acquisitions and sales of existing cannabis businesses and licenses
- Real estate leases
- Equity purchases and investor agreements
Chernis Law Group serves as general counsel to a number of cannabis and ancillary businesses and can provided guidance and representation with regard to most corporate and transactional matters.
Contact A Corporate Attorney To Discuss Services
Michael S. Chernis has the full range of experience necessary to guide you through transactional and corporate law concerns you might face today and tomorrow. You can contact him at his Santa Monica law office to schedule a time for an initial consultation. To reach him, call 310-558-2346 or send him an email.